AC and Heat Pump Installations
When we install a new HVAC system, we keep the following things in mind:
- Everything is completed thoroughly and up to city code
- We make sure the proper city permits are secured
- We schedule your inspection with the city for you after the installation is complete
Our HVAC system installation service also includes:
- A brand new Hurricane Pad under the outside unit (condenser).
- A brand new Honeywell T-5000 Thermostat (which comes with a 5-year product warranty) or a ComfortNet Thermostat with qualifying Goodman systems.
- New filter
- Certificate of job completion.
- And 1 year labor warranty and maintenance.*
* Only customers without a HVAC maintenance agreement are eligible for the 1 year maintenance. Every customer (regardless of whether they have a maintenance agreement) will receive a 1 year labor warranty on the new unit.
After an installation, we will follow up with you to set up an inspection appointment to make sure everything is running smoothly.
If you aren’t sure if your unit needs to be replaced, read our blog post titled “Is it time to call an HVAC contractor?“.
What kind of units do we install?
Split-systems: Split-systems use an outdoor and indoor unit. These include air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, air handlers, and oil furnaces.
Mini-split systems: A mini-split system is a smaller unit that sits inside the home on a wall. It has a small outdoor condenser, and the one small indoor unit. The ductless mini-split system is hugely beneficial during home renovations when adding on to a home, or when wanting the ability to control the temperature in a specific room by itself. It is just as efficient as a regular split system.
Package units: A package unit is a bigger, rectangular unit which is just one unit for the home. The benefit of having a package unit is that they combine money-saving efficiency, quiet operation, and reliability. For more information, read more about the Package Unit.
Not sure what the differences are between these systems? Check out our article “Which Kind Of HVAC Unit Is Best For You?”
“My experience with my installation technicians showed great expertise in installing the Ruud Air Conditioning unit in my home. Their knowledge and explanation of what they had to do was greatly appreciated. They left all area’s very clean.
My working with the office staff made me feel like one of the family. They were very respectful and pleasant. I would never hesitate to recommend All Volusia and Flagler Heating and Air to anyone needing that kind of service.”
– Dora Coulombe, Deltona
“Technician just serviced my unit and explained what was done. My unit was installed recently and I am very happy with it and our technicians work.”
– Elizabeth Goodner, Edgewater